Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Come in, pull up a chair, let's discuss all things Ryzom-related.
uhuhu
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:50 pm

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by uhuhu »

vutescu wrote:Ah, you too? Well, I guess on their KOS are Juydas, Neun, Sofia, Jared, me (someone had the guts to warn me in a PM). Lol, on their KOS list are all the players that happen to pass PR, but I guess we have the *discutable* honour to be in Top 10.
kill a noub like ya isn't fun :)
Jennyfer, Illumination
Jena, nous arrivons...
User avatar
grimjim
Posts: 2784
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:00 am

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by grimjim »

vutescu wrote:Ah, you too? Well, I guess on their KOS are Juydas, Neun, Sofia, Jared, me (someone had the guts to warn me in a PM). Lol, on their KOS list are all the players that happen to pass PR, but I guess we have the *discutable* honour to be in Top 10.
Because... you know... slaughtering people repeatedly who ALREADY have a bad impression is REALLY going to change their mind.

Clearly.
--
Jyudas
High Officer in the Samsara
WEALTH & GLORY!
Currently pondering R2, please hold...
We're neutral, you're just too cheap to hire us.
Remember, other people exist than yourself.
User avatar
totnkopf
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:30 am

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by totnkopf »

grimjim wrote:...change their mind...
Not really sure that this is possible with you and this topic, Judy
Morgaine
∞ Infinity ∞
"Stay smart. Stay cool. It's time to prove to your friends that you're worth a damn. Sometimes that means dying. Sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people."
Avatar of Destruction ∞ Mind Lord ∞ Heavy Armorer Master ∞ Master Pikeman ∞ Master Desert Harvester
Expert Prime Roots Forager ∞ Master of Life ∞ Executioner ∞ Expert Light Armorer ∞ Master of Torment
Saga of Ryzom: In public Beta since Sept '04!
uhuhu
Posts: 855
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:50 pm

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by uhuhu »

alo - bonjour
Jennyfer, Illumination
Jena, nous arrivons...
User avatar
grimjim
Posts: 2784
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:00 am

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by grimjim »

totnkopf wrote:Not really sure that this is possible with you and this topic, Judy
I _long_ to be proven wrong.
--
Jyudas
High Officer in the Samsara
WEALTH & GLORY!
Currently pondering R2, please hold...
We're neutral, you're just too cheap to hire us.
Remember, other people exist than yourself.
User avatar
iphdrunk
Posts: 1574
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:20 am

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by iphdrunk »

Hello all,

I'm looking for a PvP related thread, have you seen any?
Anissa - Jena's Lost Tribe -

User avatar
sehracii
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:00 am

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by sehracii »

Were you looking for ANY PvP threads or just the 40+ page long ones?

>_>
Sehraci Antodera [Medium Armor & Accessories Boutique]
Master of Illusion and Torment
"True power is not destruction, but control"

Karavaneer - Arispotle
Reapers of the Dark
User avatar
danadita
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:19 pm

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by danadita »

Okay, you!!! *snork* You're obviously a PvP combat lover so I challenge you to rubber chickens at 10 paces! Or is a wet paper bag relay race across yubo island more to your liking? (phear the ninja yubo!)

Dammit! You made me post in a PvP combat thread ... I curse thee with a thousand giggles!
iphdrunk wrote:Hello all, I'm looking for a PvP related thread, have you seen any?


p.s.: a *snork* is that horrible sound I make when I'm at work and trying not to laugh outloud)
[email=~#{@}#~.Soma.~#{@}#~]~#{@}#~.Soma.~#{@}#~[/email]
User avatar
alibasil
Posts: 777
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:13 am

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by alibasil »

danadita wrote:p.s.: a *snork* is that horrible sound I make when I'm at work and trying not to laugh outloud)
LMAO!!! I love that!
Alibooma

Was Sleeping... Is now Awake!
User avatar
sprite
Posts: 3169
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:36 pm

Re: Regarding Infinity's cessation of PR hostilities

Post by sprite »

danadita wrote:p.s.: a *snork* is that horrible sound I make when I'm at work and trying not to laugh outloud)
I thought a snork was one of those cute lil critters in Half Life... oh wait, thats a Snark.... Nevermind :o
"the" spriteh
SoTR
[size=-4]Read it, know it, live it
Remember kids, IOWIYAFOO![/size]
Post Reply

Return to “General”