Twood be an honor, I must say I like running so maybe I'll be suited to this hehe! I may even bring some Guild Members to try their luck on this journey.
-Sumguy Pheadrea's Tear's (Bard).
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:25 pm
- Forum: The Saga
- Topic: Shadowweb, Could you please lock this topic?
- Replies: 55
- Views: 8544
- Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:36 pm
- Forum: The Saga
- Topic: Ryzom Riddles
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4407
Re: Ryzom Riddles
Hehe Thanks
Today apparently is the start of a new riddle that may lead to the whereabouts of the Tryker Councillor, so if you happen to answeer and then know the location and are Matis give a region shout and let all our guilds and freelancers be the first to get there!
-Sumguy.
Today apparently is the start of a new riddle that may lead to the whereabouts of the Tryker Councillor, so if you happen to answeer and then know the location and are Matis give a region shout and let all our guilds and freelancers be the first to get there!
-Sumguy.
- Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:52 am
- Forum: Guilds
- Topic: Pheadrea's Tear's: Guild Chronicle.
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4357
Pheadrea's Tear's: Guild Chronicle.
Much time had passed in the Sanctum of the Matis Isle, where a few souls had lived together, readying themselves to face the scourge that is not just the Kitin, but evil itself, wherever it may arise to threaten the once Glorious City of Yrkanis and the Matis ways. Friendship and laughter abounded ...
- Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:46 pm
- Forum: All Languages - RolePlay Forum
- Topic: Pheadrea's Tears - Chronicles
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8975
Pheadrea's Tears - Chronicles
Much time had passed in the Sanctum of the Matis Isle, where a few souls had lived together, readying themselves to face the scourge that is not just the Kitin, but evil itself, wherever it may arise to threaten the once Glorious City of Yrkanis and the Matis ways. Friendship and laughter abounded ...
- Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:38 pm
- Forum: The Saga
- Topic: Disaster Strikes!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3789
Re: Disaster Strikes!
ALTHOUGH THIS IS ELSWHERE MIGHT BE OF RELEVANCE TO THIS :) Much time had passed in the Sanctum of the Matis Isle, where a few souls had lived together, readying themselves to face the scourge that is not just the Kitin, but evil itself, wherever it may arise to threaten the once Glorious City of ...
- Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:55 pm
- Forum: The Saga
- Topic: Ryzom Riddles
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4407
Re: Ryzom Riddles
Well I managed to answer it correctly last night, better not reveal the answer as they may be still asking people... Have to say I'm not the riddle type and was getting prepared to be laughed at hehe 
Sumguy, Matis - Newbie Isle.
Sumguy, Matis - Newbie Isle.
- Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:46 am
- Forum: The Saga
- Topic: The Return of the Shaman
- Replies: 37
- Views: 10244
Re: The Return of the Shaman
O-O erm yea Oba, he- he better watch out for me too! He threatened guide Pheadrea apparently, I of course was erm, yea I was in the toilet at the tower at the time in Matis Island hehe, *nervous laugh and looks over his shoulder* Had I had been there I would have run him through, with my pike of ...