Search found 172 matches

by catfud
Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:44 am
Forum: General
Topic: Billing's back FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Replies: 132
Views: 46711

Re: Billing's back FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

This is good news to hear and I'm liking the new sigs, I think they are a nice touch. I'm not playing Ryzom but my current MMO is free and I would like to see Ryzom grow so may well sub my accounts anyway and see what comes along on the up and coming months.
by catfud
Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 am
Forum: General
Topic: How Ryzom Affected You....
Replies: 46
Views: 9559

Re: How Ryzom Affected You....

Made some gaming buddies for life. Although most of us don't play Ryzom anymore we still play lots of other games together and meet up for beers and pizza. Good Times.
by catfud
Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:51 am
Forum: General
Topic: News about Billing
Replies: 36
Views: 16765

Re: News about Billing

It's a real shame subs couldn't be introduced in the initial re-release boom :( I know lots of players where ready to throw their dappers at the new owners (and some not :p )

Though congrats on getting everything you need in hand. :)
by catfud
Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm
Forum: General
Topic: New Patch 1.4.0
Replies: 56
Views: 30904

Re: New Patch 1.4.0

Really nice to see another patch making its way to the game :)
by catfud
Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:56 pm
Forum: General
Topic: MMOsite Reader' s Choice Award 2008 : Please Vote !
Replies: 117
Views: 22037

Re: MMOsite Reader' s Choice Award 2008 : Please Vote !

2nd place now *cries like a noob*
by catfud
Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:33 pm
Forum: General
Topic: MMOsite Reader' s Choice Award 2008 : Please Vote !
Replies: 117
Views: 22037

Re: MMOsite Reader' s Choice Award 2008 : Please Vote !

dropped my vote in for the day we are currently about 40 ish votes ahead
by catfud
Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:42 am
Forum: General
Topic: Guild Poaching
Replies: 38
Views: 6961

Re: Guild Poaching

cielchan wrote:You should all leave your guilds instantly and join Arcueid's Booze Foundation! :p
Do I get free beer?
by catfud
Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:46 am
Forum: General
Topic: Guild Poaching
Replies: 38
Views: 6961

Re: Guild Poaching

I don't know the ins and outs of everything, I have read your "click here" forum post though. From what I can tell it seems there was a lot of conflicting ideas of how things should be done amongst the HO and GL. IMO for a guild to be successful you really need the HOs and GLs all reading from the ...
by catfud
Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 am
Forum: General
Topic: So after we start paying, will we get to know who Spiderweb is ?
Replies: 100
Views: 24904

Re: So after we start paying, will we get to know who Spiderweb is ?

Personally I don't see why not knowing this information would put new players off? When I try a new game I download the trial, if its good then I might sub for a month or so and if the game keeps me sweet the owners keep getting my money. At no point do I look up who they are or want to know their ...
by catfud
Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 am
Forum: General
Topic: So after we start paying, will we get to know who Spiderweb is ?
Replies: 100
Views: 24904

Re: So after we start paying, will we get to know who Spiderweb is ?

Hopefully they are too busy creating new game content :D

Go to advanced search